Saturday, April 9, 2011

argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huh!!!!!!!!!!!!! i might have headache for this semester....this is all because of her! huh what the fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't know why, i'm always blamming you for every mistake that happen in my life.. i can see that you are not happy with my presence in your life.. you always not satisfied whatever i got, whatever i have.. i hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eventhough u also give me a lot of help, but in the same time you make me down, u make my mistake, and now, i don't know why, i feel really bad. you get me down! please.... i don't want to see you anymore.. after all this thing setel, i don't want to work with you anymore.
plsssssssssssss
 stay away from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate youuuuuuuu.............

i'm really sorry if u are walking to my blog and read about this, i am really sorry. but my insteam said it like this, my feel might go wrong, but only you know what you have done to me. i am not saying all this stupid thing just because i hate you, but i can't accept all this thing anymore.. i can't bear it anymore. you always show that u are the perfect one and others is always wrong. if you don't like me, please...with my pleasure, go away from my life, don't bother me anymore... please....
i'm begging you....
please.......................






HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST GO AWAY FROM ME!
I HATE YOU!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...